Debian changelog in Git:
ckeditor3 (188.8.131.52+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sophie Brun ]
* Team upload.
* Import new upstream release.
* We want this new old package in Debian to fix #825256 in php-horde-editor
and to also let php-horde-imp use it instead of its embedded copy.
* Use debhelper 9.
* debian/copyright: update and add Files-Excluded for minified files without
* debian/ckeditor3.install: install files from _source instead of minified
* Add multiple source-is-missing lintian overrides documenting where the
sources really are.
* Do not install samples as this is a legacy library that should not be
used for new projects. And we also avoid busy work fixing them.
* Drop _source/plugins/uicolor as it contains a minified file without
source of an old unsupported version of yui.
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Switch to "3.0 (quilt)" source format.
-- Sophie Brun <email@example.com> Tue, 20 Dec 2016 14:22:28 +0100