: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/cl-postmodern.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/cl-postmodern
- Last scan: 2021-04-13 11:58:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-22 06:31:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cl-postmodern (20180430-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* sbcl-2.1.0.patch: new patch, fixes loading of the package under SBCL 2.1.0.
Thanks to Dennis Filder. (Closes: #980689)
Another option would have been to update to a newer upstream release, but
this requires the packaging of uax-15, which can’t be done that late in
the release cycle.
* Move under Debian Common Lisp Team maintenance. Thanks to Dimitri Fontaine
for his work on this package.
* Add debian/watch
* Bump to debhelper 13
* Remove Build-Depends on dh-lisp
* Bump S-V to 4.5.1
* Use secure URL in Homepage
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no
* Update Vcs-* fields for move to salsa
* Mark all binary packages as M-A foreign
* Add some missing Depends, and add test dependencies in Recommends
* Ship README.md
* Install all Lisp files under the same directory
* Register manual to doc-base
* simple-date-broken-tests.patch: new patch from upstream, removes broken test
* Add (superficial) autopkgtests for sbcl and ecl. Truly testing
the package would require setting up a running postgresql server.
-- Sébastien Villemot <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 11 Feb 2021 15:48:52 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/20180430-2