: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/cl-ptester.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/cl-ptester
- Last scan: 2020-02-19 21:11:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-28 07:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cl-ptester (20160829.gitfe69fde-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream snapshot.
+ now follow Kevin M. Rosenberg upstream git, as does Quicklisp.
+ fixes syntax error in BREAK form. (Closes: #835969)
* Bump to debhelper compat level 11.
* Rewrite d/rules using dh.
* Fix doc-base registration.
* Move to lisp section.
* Rewrite d/copyright using machine-readable format 1.0.
* Bump S-V to 4.1.4.
* Add autopkgtest that loads the ASDF system in sbcl, ecl and clisp.
* Mark as M-A foreign.
-- Sébastien Villemot <email@example.com> Sat, 05 May 2018 21:25:51 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/20160829.gitfe69fde-1