: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/clamav-team/clamav.git
- Branch: unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/clamav-team/clamav
- Last scan: 2018-08-20 08:21:19+00
- Next scan: 2018-08-21 09:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
clamav (0.100.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Scott Kitterman ]
* Only create clamav user during clamav-base install if it does not exist
- Thanks to Shane Williams for the patch
* Remove spurious debian/changelog entry for the above change from the
0.100.0~beta+dfsg-1 entry since the change was not actually included
[ Sebastian Andrzej Siewior ]
* Import new upstream.
* Bump symbol version due to new version.
* Add read permission for freshclam on /var/log in the apparmor profile.
Thanks to Robie Basak (Closes: #902601).
* Bump standards-version to 4.1.5 without further change
-- Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <email@example.com> Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:44:30 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian-0.100.1+dfsg-1