: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/thomaspi-guest/pkg-clementine.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/thomaspi-guest/pkg-clementine
- Last scan: 2020-02-19 13:26:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-27 18:25:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
clementine (1.4.0~rc1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Thomas Pierson ]
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
* Enable parallel building in debian/rules. (Closes: #912826)
* Update debian/copyright file.
* Disable ProjectM visualization module and remove the build-depend on
libprojectm-dev for now because this library will be removed from unstable
soon following the Qt4 removal.
[ Antonio Russo ]
* Refresh patches :
- libmygpo 1.10 is now in unstable, drop unconditional libmygpo use patch,
- Appstream patch has been upstreamed,
- Freebsd detection has been upstreamed,
* Build-depend on libqt5sql5-sqlite, and do not build embedded QSQLite
as Debian's version includes FTS3 support.
-- Thomas Pierson <email@example.com> Mon, 10 Feb 2020 13:59:18 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.0_rc1+dfsg-1