: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/closure-compiler.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 24399872
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/closure-compiler
- Last scan: 2023-06-03 10:10:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-08 16:33:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
closure-compiler (20130227+rhino-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Revert to last compatible rhino version because the latest one in Debian is
not compatible with this 10! year old version of closure-compiler.
- Embed rhino 18.104.22.168 source package into src:closure-compiler.
- Build librhino-java from source. Update build_xml.patch and use the local
binary package instead of the system library.
- Drop build-dependency on librhino-java.
- Drop fix-librhino-java-FTBFS.patch.
- Update debian/copyright and document the rhino licenses.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Thu, 25 May 2023 16:51:03 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/20130227+rhino-1