: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/cloud-utils.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/cloud-utils
- Last scan: 2019-09-14 03:17:23+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-22 19:07:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cloud-utils (0.31-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Adopt the package in the cloud team.
* Run wrap-and-sort -bast.
* Switch to debhelper-compat.
* Drop obsolete Breaks+Replaces.
* Drop the cloud-utils-euca package (as euca2ools is removed from Debian).
* Fix debian/gbp.conf.
* New upstream release.
* Drop Julien Danjou from uploaders (Closes: #928581).
* Standards-Version bump to 4.4.0.
* Set compat level to 11.
* Point VCS to Salsa.
* Deprecate priority extra, as per policy 4.x.
* Removed dependency on util-linux (it's an Essential: yes package).
-- Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 14 Sep 2019 01:29:43 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.31-1