: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/clutter.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/clutter
- Last scan: 2019-09-15 14:25:13+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-20 23:08:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
clutter-1.0 (1.26.2+dfsg-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* d/rules: Only build documentation if we are building -doc package.
This should speed up architecture-specific-only builds, like those
done on buildds.
* Normalize order of installed file lists (wrap-and-sort -at)
* Normalize order of dependency lists (wrap-and-sort -at)
* Don't build gtk-doc documentation under nodoc build profile.
The gtk-doc-tools dependency continues to be needed even with nodoc,
because it is needed at autoreconf time.
* Add mips64el to the list of architectures where tests fail.
This is a workaround for what appears to be an llvmpipe regression
between buster and sid (#935884).
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 27 Aug 2019 10:44:04 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.26.2+dfsg-12