: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-ayatana-team/cmake-extras.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-ayatana-team/cmake-extras
- Last scan: 2020-01-22 16:57:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-30 18:36:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
cmake-extras (1.3+17.04.20170310-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fixup several autopkgtests. Details, see below. (Closes:
+ Update 1004_switch-to-python3.patch, Fix bytes vs. string issue.
+ Fix typo in Suggests: field name.
+ Fix intltool test failure on Debian, add alternative D 'locales-all' to D
'language-pack-en' (which only exists in Ubuntu and derivatives).
+ Update Ds (includechecker test): python-clang -> python3-clang.
+ Versioned test dependency on python3-clang (>= 0.49~). Currently only
available in experimental. So, we have to expect the autopkgtest on this
package to fail, until python3-clang is available in Debian unstable.
+ Make all test scripts executable.
+ Run gdbus test as dbus-test-runner task. We normally don't have a system
DBus available in build/test chroots.
-- Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 09 Jan 2020 12:43:46 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3+17.04.20170310-7