: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/coinmp.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 14569472
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/coinmp
- Last scan: 2023-09-18 03:09:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-26 03:57:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
coinmp (1.8.4+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* This upload brings the package in line with team policy
* Add VCS fields
* Add watch file spotting new version but no idea how to obtain the source
It is actually not documented how the original tarball for this package
has been created.
* cme fix dpkg-control
* Secure URI in copyright format (routine-update)
* Remove trailing whitespace in debian/changelog (routine-update)
* Remove trailing whitespace in debian/copyright (routine-update)
* Add salsa-ci file (routine-update)
* Rules-Requires-Root: no (routine-update)
* Trim trailing whitespace.
* Remove Section on coinor-libcoinmp0 that duplicates source.
* Debhelper compat level 10 but disable autoreconf
* Really delete Files-Excluded from upstream source
* Delete sources targeting at Windows and compiled binaries from source
* Make sure all files are included in debian/copyright
-- Andreas Tille <email@example.com> Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:45:24 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.8.4+dfsg-1