: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sass-team/compass-breakpoint-plugin.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sass-team/compass-breakpoint-plugin
- Last scan: 2021-01-12 19:42:13+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-18 22:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
compass-breakpoint-plugin (2.7.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Simplify rules.
Stop build-depend on licensecheck cdbs.
* Stop build-depend on dh-buildinfo.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0.
* Update Vcs-* URLs: Maintenance moved to Salsa.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Talk about Sass (not Compass) in long description.
* Update copyright info:
+ Strip superfluous copyright signs.
+ Use https protocol in Format URL.
+ Drop superfluous alternate Source URL.
+ Extend coverage of packaging.
* Tighten lintian overrides regarding License-Reference.
* Update watch file:
+ Simplify regular expressions.
+ Rewrite usage comment.
* Include sass files below /usr/share/sass.
* Advertise DEP3 format in patch headers.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com> Sat, 02 Mar 2019 20:24:50 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.7.1-2