: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sass-team/compass-normalize-plugin.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sass-team/compass-normalize-plugin
- Last scan: 2020-09-21 07:21:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-29 08:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
compass-normalize-plugin (7.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ upstream ]
* New release.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Simplify rules.
Stop build-depend on cdbs.
* Stop build-depend on dh-buildinfo.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Update Vcs-* URLs: Maintenance moved to Salsa.
* Update copyright info:
+ Drop superfluous alternate Source URL.
+ Extend coverage of packaging.
* Update watch file:
+ Simplify regular expressions.
+ Rewrite usage comment.
* Tighten lintian overrides regarding License-Reference.
* Unfuzz patches.
* Include sass files below /usr/share/sass.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com> Sat, 02 Mar 2019 18:49:23 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.0.1-1