: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/confget/confget.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/confget/confget/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2018-12-11 07:21:01+00
- Next scan: 2018-12-12 05:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
confget (2.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Build-depend on debhelper 11 and use the B-D: debhelper-compat (= 11)
* Bump the year on my debian/* copyright notice.
* Use my Debian e-mail address.
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1: install the upstream
release notes (CHANGES) as NEWS and not changelog.
* Add trivial autopkgtests running adequate and feature-check.
* Minimize the upstream signing key, only keep the email@example.com UID.
* New upstream version.
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:12:44 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.1.1-1