: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/sipb/config-package-dev
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/sipb/config-package-dev
- Last scan: 2019-06-24 19:40:09+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-25 23:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
config-package-dev (5.5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no to base package and examples, which
should fix ci.debian.net tests.
* Add Multi-Arch: foreign, which allows apt to resolve
config-package-dev as a cross-build-dependency. Thanks to @mrksngl
on GitHub for the patch.
* Also add Multi-Arch: foreign to the examples, as this is right for most
users of config-package-dev (just as Architecture: all is right for most
users of config-package-dev).
* displace.sh: Rename (un)displace_link_displace to
(un)displace_link_divert (Debathena: #1362)
* Switch to machine-readable debian/copyright.
* Ensure installed examples are not compressed, so you can copy them
and build them directly.
-- Geoffrey Thomas <email@example.com> Sat, 27 Jan 2018 18:29:36 -0500
- This branch is even with tag 5.5