: VCS has seen 1 commit since the v1.3.1 tag
- Git: https://git.spwhitton.name/consfigurator/
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 4628480
- Browser: https://git.spwhitton.name/consfigurator/
- Last scan: 2023-09-27 13:47:10+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-28 10:10:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
consfigurator (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
-- Sean Whitton <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 12 Jun 2023 08:49:21 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag v1.3.1
- Git log:
Author: David Bremner <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 22:00:56 2023 -0300
GNUPG:SECRET-KEY-IMPORTED: call gpg with --batch
Without these arguments, gpg will fail with a message about
inappropriate ioctl for device.
This is similar to the issue discussed at <https://dev.gnupg.org/T5885>.
Add the --batch argument to keep gpg from trying to interact with the
tty. According to the docs --no-tty is only about restricting output.
Signed-off-by: David Bremner <firstname.lastname@example.org>