: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/convertall.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 516096
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/convertall
- Last scan: 2023-03-27 17:11:21+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-03 06:42:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
convertall (0.8.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Drop our convertall.desktop: upstream already install one, and ours
does not override it.
* Drop debian/dirs, as all the needed directories are already created.
* Drop debian/docs, as the documentation is already installed.
* Move the application pixmaps to /usr/share/convertall/icons instead of the
legacy pixmaps location; this was also proposed upstream:
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper-compat build dependency to 13
* Drop the dpkg build dependency, as its version has been satisfied for some
Debian stable releases now.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
* Drop the qtbase5-dev build dependency, as there is no native code to build.
* Bump the python3-pyqt5 to 5.4, to match the upstream build system.
* Use execute_after_dh_install to avoid invoking dh_install manually.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes required.
[ Aurélien COUDERC ]
* Change maintainer to the Debian KDE Extras Team.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2, no change required.
-- Aurélien COUDERC <email@example.com> Mon, 26 Dec 2022 22:14:09 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.0-2