: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/cpanminus.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/cpanminus
- Last scan: 2020-09-18 01:32:11+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-26 18:30:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cpanminus (1.7044-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Drop manual installation of App::cpanminus::fatscript which was used
by carton until 1.0.28.
Add a versioned Breaks on older carton versions.
* Update debian/patches/test-load.patch.
Remove App::cpanminus::fatscript from list of modules to be loaded, as we
don't install it anymore.
* debian/*: replace ADTTMP with AUTOPKGTEST_TMP.
* debian/watch: use uscan version 4.
* Update years of packaging copyright.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.5.0.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Drop unneeded version constraints from (build) dependencies.
* Annotate test-only build dependencies with <!nocheck>.
* Bump debhelper-compat to 13.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Submit.
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata.
* debian/rules: drop manual handling of $HOME.
Done automatically by debhelper 13.
* Add make to Recommends, and gcc to Suggests.
Many CPAN distributions need make (for ExtUtils::MakeMaker), and the C/XS
modules also need a C compiler. (Closes: #963953)
* Add an empty debian/tests/pkg-perl/syntax-skip to syntax-check all modules
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 04 Jul 2020 20:26:26 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7044-2