: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.4.3-12 tag
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/cpu.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/cpu.git
- Last scan: 2018-06-21 22:43:21+00
- Error: The Vcs URL https://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/cpu.git is deprecated/defunct, https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/cpu.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2018-06-22 21:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cpu (1.4.3-12) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
[ Jari Aalto ]
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to packaging format "3.0 quilt".
* Update to Standards-Version to 3.9.3,,debhelper to 9, add homepage field.
* Add build-arch and build-indep targets to rules file.
* Note: some patches were updated with "quilt refresh" to make
them apply cleanly.
* Fix maintainer-script-without-set-e (Lintian).
* Fix copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright (Lintian).
* Fix description-synopsis-starts-with-article (Lintian).
* Fix non-empty-dependency_libs-in-la-file (Lintian) by not installing *.la
* Closes: #668478
[ Florian Schlichting ]
* Fix wrong po header (Closes: #695996)
* Remove Paul J Stevens from Uploaders on request of the MIA team
* Update Homepage and Standards-Version
* Ship cpu.conf in /usr/share/cpu instead of /usr/share/doc (Closes: #710069)
* Change maintainer to Debian QA Group. (see #818629)
* Add Vcs-* headers
* Drop obsolete version on (build-)dependencies
* Fix typos and an error from man, all found by lintian
* Simplify maintainer scripts a bit, guarding ucf call in postrm
(Closes: #330567) and preventing sed to operate on non-existant cpu.conf
* Use short-form debian/rules
+ with dh_autoreconf (closes: #630376)
+ drop 10_cpu.conf.patch, included upstream since 1.4.3
+ update 02_dontmesswithetc.patch to change Makefile.am instead of .in
and patch doc/cpu.conf instead of using our own copy
+ use all dh-provided hardening flags, fixing FTBFS by adding
08_add-flag-for-O_CREAT.patch from Ubuntu
+ add 09_build-system.patch addressing some warnings and typos
* Update debian/copyright to machine-readable copyright-format 1.0
* Update 06_manpage.patch to actually include the USE_TLS patch
* Add 10_support-inetOrgPerson-Schema.patch: Enhancement to support
inetOrgPerson Schema (Closes: #397882)
* Add 11_md5crypt-password-support.patch yo implement md5crypt password
support (Closes: #428829)
* Add 12_yes-unimplemented.patch to hide the -y / --yes option, which is
unfinished / doesn't do anything (Closes: #415282)
* Add 13_ldap-object-class-violation.patch to display a helpful error message
for "LDAP error 65" (Closes: #308696)
-- Florian Schlichting <email@example.com> Sat, 26 Mar 2016 22:48:06 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.4.3-12
- Git log:
Author: Florian Schlichting <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Feb 26 23:45:14 2018 +0100
Move packaging to salsa.d.o