: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/crack.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/crack
- Last scan: 2021-03-03 01:09:13+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-11 13:27:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
crack (5.0a-13) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Use secure URI in Homepage field.
[ Giovani Augusto Ferreira ]
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper 11' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
* dedian/Crack.make: added some GCC flags to improve hardening.
- Added the field Rules-Requires-Root: no.
- Bumped Standards version to 4.5.1.
* debian/copyright: updated the packaging rights and years.
* debian/source/lintian-overrides: removed, this uneedded now.
* debian/watch: updated to secure URI.
[ Samuel Henrique ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml
* Configure git-buildpackage for Debian
-- Giovani Augusto Ferreira <email@example.com> Wed, 03 Feb 2021 18:09:40 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.0a-13