: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/crack.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/crack.git
- Last scan: 2017-07-26 18:00:24+00
- Next scan: 2017-07-28 12:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
crack (5.0a-11) unstable; urgency=medium
* New Maintainer. (Closes: #840047)
* Acknowledge NMUs. (Closes: #380540, #387756, #668897,
#817319, #817411, #821976)
- Added Vcs-* fields to new repository of forensics team.
- Removed virtual package wordlist from Recommends field.
- Update authors and years in packaging copyright place.
- Update patch header.
- Created to fix spelling error in some files.
- Removed the "-pie" to improve the GCC hardening.
- Removed useless comments.
-- Giovani Augusto Ferreira <email@example.com> Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:50:27 -0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.0a-11