: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/crowdsec-firewall-bouncer.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1110016
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/crowdsec-firewall-bouncer
- Last scan: 2023-11-28 19:03:09+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-04 06:36:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
crowdsec-firewall-bouncer (0.0.25-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix failure to install if crowdsec is unpacked but not configured
- If both cscli and /etc/crowdsec/config.yaml exist, register as
previously, via `cscli bouncers add`.
- If cscli exists but /etc/crowdsec/config.yaml doesn't, create an
API key similarly to what cscli would do (32 hexadecimal digits),
and queue registration in /var/lib/crowdsec/pending-registration.
* Add ConditionPathExists=!/var/lib/crowdsec/pending-registration to the
systemd unit accordingly, so that it's skipped until crowdsec's
postinst deals with the pending-registration file, removes it, and
starts the units.
* Use mode 600 when creating crowdsec-firewall-bouncer.yaml.local, since
it contains an API key.
-- Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 31 May 2023 18:57:41 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0.25-3