: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/crun.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/crun
- Last scan: 2022-10-01 02:41:34+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/debian%2Fcrun/pipelines?scope=finished&per_page=1 API request failed: 403 Forbidden at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 423.
- Next scan: 2022-10-06 05:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
crun (1.5+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. (Closes: #1014306)
- Includes a fix for CVE-2022-27650 (Closes: #1009881)
- Remove patch zos.patch, was an upstream backport.
* Replace invalid field Homepage by field Repository-Browse in upstream
metadata. Also add Repository and Changelog fields.
* Install crun.1 from the installed path in /usr/share/man, rather than the
source tree, silencing a dh_missing warning.
* Bump build-dep of golang-github-opencontainers-specs-dev to
>= v188.8.131.52.ga8106e9, which includes commit 2792412 for cpu.idle.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.1, no changes needed.
* Add myself to Uploaders.
-- Faidon Liambotis <email@example.com> Mon, 08 Aug 2022 13:42:27 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5+dfsg-1