: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/cryptsetup-team/cryptsetup.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/cryptsetup-team/cryptsetup
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 20:01:07+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-23 04:08:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
cryptsetup (2:2.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 2.2.0. Highlights include:
+ New LUKS2 online reencryption extension, allowing reencryption of
mounted LUKS2 devices.
+ Optional global serialization lock for memory hard PBKDF, to workaround
situations when multiple devices are unlocked in parallel, possibly
exhausting memory and triggering the OOM killer. (Cf. #924560.)
+ Add integritysetup support for bitmap mode (Linux >=5.2).
+ Reduce keyslots area size in luksFormat when the header device is too
* Remove d/patches, applied upstream.
-- Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:31:55 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2%2.2.0-1