: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/curl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/curl
- Last scan: 2018-04-19 08:02:45+00
- Next scan: 2018-04-20 08:46:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
curl (7.58.0-3) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Steve Langasek ]
* Build-depend on libssl-dev instead of libssl1.0-dev.
* Rename libcurl3 to libcurl4, because libcurl exposes an SSL_CTX via
CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION, and this object changes incompatibly between
openssl 1.0 and openssl 1.1.
* debian/patches/03_keep_symbols_compat.patch: drop, since we are no longer
* debian/patches/90_gnutls.patch: Retain symbol versioning compatibility for
non-OpenSSL builds. Closes: #858398.
* Adjust libssl1.1 vs libssl1.0 Suggests/Conflicts; thanks, Adrian Bunk
-- Alessandro Ghedini <email@example.com> Tue, 27 Feb 2018 21:16:17 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.58.0-3