: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/curl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/curl
- Last scan: 2018-06-21 05:58:02+00
- Next scan: 2018-06-22 03:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
curl (7.60.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Steve Langasek ]
* Build-depend on libssl-dev instead of libssl1.0-dev.
* Rename libcurl3 to libcurl4, because libcurl exposes an SSL_CTX via
CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION, and this object changes incompatibly between
openssl 1.0 and openssl 1.1.
* debian/patches/03_keep_symbols_compat.patch: drop, since we are no longer
* debian/patches/90_gnutls.patch: Retain symbol versioning compatibility for
non-OpenSSL builds. Closes: #858398.
* Adjust libssl1.1 vs libssl1.0 Suggests/Conflicts; thanks, Adrian Bunk
-- Alessandro Ghedini <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 May 2018 20:25:39 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.60.0-2