: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/cwidget-team/cwidget.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/cwidget-team/cwidget
- Last scan: 2022-08-06 09:31:33+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-14 03:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cwidget (0.5.18-6) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Set upstream metadata fields: Repository, Repository-Browse.
[ Axel Beckert ]
* Add myself to uploaders.
* Add generated file po/libcwidget4.pot to debian/clean to allow
building twice in a row.
* Also switch upstream URL in debian/copyright from Alioth to Salsa.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.6.1. No changes seem to be
necessary for that.
* Bump debhelper compat level to 13.
+ Build-depend on "debhelper-compat (= 13)" to replace debian/compat.
+ Call dh_missing with --list-missing for now. libcwidget.la wasn't
included beforehand either.
* Stop explicitly using the -Wl,--as-needed linker flag. Thanks Lintian!
[ Paul Wise ]
* Patch to add missing "#include <pthread.h>". Fixes FTBFS in cwidget as
well as in aptitude with GCC 12. (Closes: #1015925)
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 06 Aug 2022 03:59:19 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.18-6