: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/darktable.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/darktable
- Last scan: 2020-08-05 00:56:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-12 05:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
darktable (3.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bug fixes since 3.0.1
- Fix color peaking mode in culling mode.
- Fix single expanded module in some cases.
- Fix a watermark issue that could crash darktable.
- Fix issue with gradient mask rotation in some cases.
- Fix upward compatibility support in base adjustment module.
- Fix issues on some Lut 3D files.
* Bug fixes since 3.0.0
- All valid Lut files are displayed in file selector.
- Fix straightening in crop and rotate module when flip is applied.
- The ellipse and gradient masks can now be manipulated when the crop
and rotate flip is activated.
- Fix style editing from lighttable. The modules list was empty due to
an error in SQL statement.
- Make clicking on group icon easier. The active zone around the group
icon was too small.
- Make sure no more than 64 spots are added in spot removal module and
display a message when the limit is reached.
- Delay histogram display until the image is fully loaded and so the
corresponding histogram is ready.
- Properly update the XMP when doing undo/redo actions.
- Fix discrepancies between the SSE/OpenCL local Laplacian code paths.
- Exports should now better respect the final dimensions requested.
- Fix issues with brush opacity handling.
- Better performance for computing the aspect ratio.
- Better visibility of tone curve grid on Grey theme.
- Better accuracy for the keystone OSD lines.
- Better performance and accuracy improvements for the waveform histogram.
- Fix brush OSD when in zoom mode. The brushes are now keeping thin
- Fix watermark blurring when using rotation.
- Fix using apostrophe in meta-data.
- Fix time-line display reporting 61 minutes per hour.
- Remove wrong presets in RGB-curve module.
* Convert to debhelper-compat=12
-- David Bremner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 18 Apr 2020 19:19:20 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.2-1