: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/dateparser.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/dateparser
- Last scan: 2021-07-25 21:50:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-03 11:01:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dateparser (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/control: Update Maintainer field with new Debian Python Team
* d/control: Update Vcs-* fields with new Debian Python Team Salsa
[ Antoine Beaupré ]
* new upstream release (Closes: #954907)
* remove patch disabling convertdate support in tests, convertdate is in
Debian now. all Debian-specific patches gone.
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* Patch: Skip hijri tests, the converter isn't in Debian yet.
* Patch: Don't git clone unicode CLDR data.
* Run autopkgtests with pytest, following upstream.
* Run autopkgtests in $AUTOPKGTEST_TMP to be sure we're testing the
* Don't install dateparser_scripts into the binary package, these are used
at build time only.
* Declare Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump watch file format to 4.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1, no changes needed.
-- Stefano Rivera <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 09 Feb 2021 00:17:09 -0800
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.0-1