: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/dc3dd.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/dc3dd.git
- Last scan: 2017-06-29 08:12:21+00
- Next scan: 2017-07-01 00:55:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dc3dd (7.2.646-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Bumped DH level to 10.
- Added dh-autoreconf to Build-Depends field.
- Removed no longer needed build dependencies autotools-dev and autoconf.
* debian/copyright: updated several information about upstream rights. Now,
the upstream is using GPL-3+.
* debian/docs: added AUTHORS file.
* debian/patches/20_fix-autotools.patch: added to fix autotools, avoiding a
FTBFS and to allow to use autoreconf.
* debian/rules: removed the '--with autoreconf' because it is default in
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:22:18 -0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.2.646-1