: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dcfldd.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dcfldd
- Last scan: 2019-12-03 10:38:21+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-10 17:58:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
dcfldd (1.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1.5. (Closes: #748025)
* New upstream homepage.
* Using Bash completion file provided by upstream. Consequently:
- debian/bash-completion: updated.
- debian/bash_completion: removed.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.1.
- Improved long description.
- Added new upstream rights.
- Updated packaging copyright years.
- Updated some upstream file paths.
- Added CONTRIBUTING.md and NEWS files.
- Renamed README to README.md.
* debian/patches/*: removed all patches because the upstream fixed the source
* debian/rules: removed autoreconf addon because it is default since DH 10.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: removed 'split=1000' from the line command because it
produces segmentation fault in autopkgtest 5.11 on armhf. (Closes: #927027)
* debian/watch: updated to use GitHub instead of SF.net.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:36:57 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5-1