: VCS has seen 1 commit since the 3.1.34 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/debian-cd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/debian-cd
- Last scan: 2021-05-07 00:55:10+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-14 20:04:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
debian-cd (3.1.34) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Wolfgang Schweer ]
* data/bullseye: Update Debian Edu installer logo and syslinux splash image
from src:debian-edu-artwork 2.11.5-1.
* tools/boot/*/boot-x86: Prevent custom splash images from being modified.
The related code seems to have been useful a long time ago (the need to use
an RLE file and to reduce the number of colours to 16 has been dropped as of
syslinux version 3.62). So replace obsolete code with a simple cp command.
* debian/control: Drop Recommends: on netpbm and syslinux-utils. These are no
longer needed now that custom splash images are used unmodified.
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Include eatmydata deb for d-i to use offline. Closes: #986772
[ Steve McIntyre ]
* Shorten "ppc64el" to "p64el" in the volume ID. The bullseye d-i
RC1 build failed as the volume ID was too long.
-- Holger Levsen <email@example.com> Tue, 20 Apr 2021 01:03:35 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag 3.1.34
- Git log:
Author: Holger Levsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Apr 23 10:56:07 2021 +0200
fix Petter's name
Signed-off-by: Holger Levsen <email@example.com>