: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/debian-cd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/debian-cd
- Last scan: 2020-05-26 21:01:32+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-03 01:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
debian-cd (3.1.29) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Fix tools/sort_deps to not accept udeb as solutions to dependencies of
regular deb (and vice-versa).
[ Steve McIntyre ]
* Add easier support for extra archive signing keys - list
fingerprints in ARCHIVE_EXTRA_KEYS.
* Exclude lilo-installer (and elilo-installer) for all arches, not
just amd64. This was an oversight before.
* Enable graphical installer for arm64 too, now that d-i builds
should include it too.
[ John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ]
* Remove leftover yaboot directory for buster and bullseye.
[ Wolfgang Schweer ]
* Adjust Debian Edu list of packages:
- tasks/bullseye/Debian-edu-full: updated after major setup rework.
- tools/generate_debian-edu_task: no longer exclude Cinnamon desktop
[ Holger Levsen ]
* Bump standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
* Bump debhelper-compat to 13.
-- Holger Levsen <email@example.com> Tue, 26 May 2020 16:10:35 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 3.1.29