: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/debian-edu-config.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/debian-edu-config
- Last scan: 2021-06-19 06:10:09+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-24 08:48:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
debian-edu-config (2.11.56) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Wolfgang Schweer ]
* Adjust workaround for isc-dhcp-server-ldap bug #971275. (Closes: #989340)
Use ExecStartPre command inspired by the isc-dhcp-server init script
instead of a sleep command.
* Adjust Exim configuration on client systems. (Closes: #989338)
Use exim-ldap-client-v4.conf file as exim4.conf on client machines instead
of preseeded configuration. This way sending system emails to the main
server is working again after the exim4 4.94 changes.
* Adjust sbin/debian-edu-ltsp-install. (Closes: #989342)
- Drop line containing the cp command (/var/cache/apt doesn't contain .bin
files in all use cases and the benefit is minimal if they exist; also, the
pkgcache.bin and srcpkgcache.bin files might contain outdated data).
- Use the BD ISO image to setup X2Go thin client support only if the script
is run inside the Debian Installer environment. There are too many ways
to install a combined server (with or without Internet connection, with
or without adjusting the sources list, with or without running apt update)
to cover all these cases.
-- Holger Levsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 05 Jun 2021 00:06:13 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 2.11.56