Debian changelog in Svn:
debian-faq (8.2.FIXME) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
[ Holger Wansing ]
* 2017-11-12: Add Dutch translation by Frans Spiesschaert (Closes: #881647)
[ Joost van Baal-IliÄ ]
* debian/changelog: update old changelog entries 5.0.2+nmu1 and 8.1
(Closes: #762167, #806994)
* 2017-11-30: debian/control: remove Simon Paillard from Uploaders; he hasn't
been working on this package for 3 years. As requested by Mattia Rizzolo /
MIA team. Thanks Mattia. Simon: thanks and please do keep committing!
* 2017-11-30: customizing.sgml: Add section "booting": "How does a Debian
system boot?", with patch with notes on systemd contributed by Alan Lee,
and further improved by Vincent McIntyre and Justin B Rye. Thanks!
Add pointers to relevant 2014 CTTE decisions (The systemd debate).
Rename section "booting": "Every distribution seems to have a different
boot-up method. Tell me about Debian's." to "sysvinit": "And how about
Debian and traditional System V init". Drop section "custombootscripts":
"What other facilities are provided to customize the boot process besides
rc.local?": it is relevant for System V init only and therefore does not
belong here. Add section 'altboot': "And are there yet other ways of
booting a Debian system?" mentioning e.g. openrc. (Closes: #787152)
* 2017-11-30: fr/Makefile, po4a/add_fr/adaptation.add,
po4a/add_fr/commentaires.add, po4a/po4a.cfg: apply patch: switch from
ISO-8859-15 to UTF-8 and allow using non-ascii characters in the po-file.
This also fixes a FTBFS: "Addendum po4a/add_fr/commentaires.add does NOT
apply to fr/debian-faq.sgml (translation discarded)". Thanks Lucas
Nussbaum for the report and Baptiste Jammet for the patch (Closes: #851414,
[ Javier FernÃ¡ndez-Sanguino ]
* 2017-06-20: ftparchives.sgml: Update releases and names. Update links in
comments to proper locations and add a link to Pixar's Toy Story in
Wikia.com. Add missing codenames for future releases.
[ Baptiste Jammet ]
* 2017-02-01, 2017-02-06: po4a/po/fr.po: Updated french translation by Alban
Vidal, proofread by Jean-Paul Guillonneau and Baptiste Jammet
[ Beatrice Torracca ]
* 2017-01-21: po4a/po/it.po: Updated Italian translation
[ victory ]
* 2016-12-19: po4a/po/ja.po: update Japanese translation
-- Joost van Baal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 30 Nov 2017 02:00:22 +0100