: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-goodies.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-goodies
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 12:31:44+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-22 13:12:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
debian-goodies (0.84) unstable; urgency=medium
+ Proper warning (instead of eu-readelf bailing out) when file given
on the commandline does not exist.
+ Check if name given as parameter is an executable in $PATH if no
such file exists. Use File::Which for this and add a Recommends on
+ Prefix all messages to STDERR with either "E:", "W:", or "I:".
+ Make regular expression in parse_eu_unstrip() more readable by
adding more no-op whitespace (/x mode).
+ Report if already deleted (or replaced) files were in use. Warn that
find-dbgsym-packages might report already installed dbgsym packages
as necessary to install due to not the needed version being
+ Update authors and copyright years.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Sun, 18 Nov 2018 19:17:01 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.84