: VCS has seen 1 commit since the 20210415 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer
- Last scan: 2021-05-17 13:55:40+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-23 21:43:00+00
- Merge requests: 8
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
debian-installer (20210415) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Shawn Guo ]
* Build in libinput instead of evdev driver for gtk installer.
[ Steve McIntyre ]
* Bump Linux kernel ABI to 5.10.0-6
[ Holger Wansing ]
* Add wireless-regdb-udeb to all Linux arch images (#979104).
* Correct keyword for bootloader arguments in netboot/xen/debian.cfg
example file. Closes: #904131
* Update of debian-internals manual to current development state.
[ Vagrant Cascadian ]
* [arm64] Add support for puma-rk3399.
* [arm64] Update to use u-boot-install-sunxi.
* [armhf] Make hd-media and netboot sdcard images start at offset 32768,
for compatibility with rockchip platforms.
* [arm64, armhf] Update SD-card-images sizes for netboot, netboot-gtk and hd-media.
[ Samuel Thibault ]
* On hurd-i386, mips, and powerpc, add debian-ports-archive-keyring-udeb also
in the monolithic images for bootstraping from debian-ports' unreleased.
* Update minimum disk and memory sizes.
* Makefile: Drop libmachuser/libhurduser manual copy, now fixed in glibc.
* Makefile: Drop /servers manual creation, now done in hurd-udeb package.
[ Cyril Brulebois ]
* Update translation-status for the release.
-- Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 15 Apr 2021 00:06:14 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag 20210415
- Git log:
Author: Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
Date: Wed May 5 01:16:56 2021 +0100
Make mini.iso work with UEFI boot
Add a skeleton grub.cfg in the prefix dir, pointing to the right
location for the real grub.cfg