: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 20190702+deb10u1 < 20190702+deb10u5.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer-netboot-images.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer-netboot-images
- Last scan: 2020-09-19 05:54:05+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-24 13:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
debian-installer-netboot-images (20190702+deb10u1) buster; urgency=medium
[ Cyril Brulebois ]
* Update to 20190702+deb10u1 images, from buster-proposed-updates
* Set DISTRIBUTION_FALLBACK to buster in debian/rules, and attempt a
build against this distribution instead of buster-proposed-updates if
the first build against the latter doesn't succeed. This should fix
the FTBFS within buster once the point release has happened, as d-i
disappears from s-p-u (Closes: #902226). With thanks to Santiago Vila
for the initial report.
* Make get-images.sh clean up temporary files on error and not only on
exit, to make sure they don't interfere with a later attempt against a
different distribution (see above).
[ Holger Wansing ]
* Remove trailing whitespace from control file, to fix lintian tag.
-- Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 13 Oct 2019 10:15:16 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag 20190702+deb10u1
- Git log:
Author: Holger Wansing <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Oct 13 10:17:51 2019 +0200
Remove trailing whitespace, to fix lintian tag