: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/dbnpolicy/policy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/dbnpolicy/policy
- Last scan: 2019-12-07 09:41:07+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-14 15:54:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
debian-policy (220.127.116.11) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sean Whitton ]
* Policy: Drop implementation details of sysvinit runlevels
Wording: Ansgar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Seconded: Russ Allbery <email@example.com>
Seconded: Sean Whitton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
See also #943583.
* Fix "set -e" extraneous whitespace (Closes: #943880).
Thanks Sven Joachim for the patch.
* Fix 'multple' typo (Closes: #944407).
Thanks Ansgar for the patch.
* Improve some phrasing in 7.8 (Closes: #944325).
Thank you to Nicholas D Steeves for pointing out the problem and Russ
Allbery for the new text.
[ Russ Allbery ]
* Remove mention of the old Packaging Manual from the package
description. This is ancient history and no longer likely to be
helpful. Thanks, Holger Levsen. (Closes: #941835)
* Add missing close brackets to the examples in the Diversions
appendix. Thanks, Abou Al Montacir.
* Add explicit :manpage: markup to links to manual pages.
* Fix anchor syntax for s-signalingreboot section.
* Fix broken markup in a footnote about sponsored uploads. Thanks,
Guillem Jover. (Closes: #944332)
-- Sean Whitton <email@example.com> Fri, 29 Nov 2019 18:09:12 -0700
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/18.104.22.168