: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/debsigs/debsigs.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/debsigs/debsigs
- Last scan: 2018-08-20 02:26:35+00
- Next scan: 2018-08-21 00:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
debsigs (0.1.21) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.4 with no changes.
* Bump the build dependency on debhelper to 11 now that it's out and
use the new B-D: debhelper-compat (= 11) mechanism.
* Add the year 2018 to my debian/* copyright notice.
* Use my Debian e-mail address.
* Add a trivial autopkgtest running adequate on the installed package.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Fri, 18 May 2018 14:28:38 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debsigs-0.1.21-debian