: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/laniakea-team/debspawn.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/laniakea-team/debspawn
- Last scan: 2021-12-01 18:48:16+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-09 22:46:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
debspawn (0.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Matthias Klumpp ]
* New upstream version: 0.5.1
- Adds a safeguard to unmount any (bin)mount points when removing a
container, so no data gets deleted by accident (Closes: #997960).
- Decouples image names from suite names, so people can give their own
names to images for experimentation (Closes: #989897).
- Changes the default bootstrap variant to "buildd". To access images
created without a variant, users may need to pass `--variant=none` to
debspawn or change the global default (Closes: #989907).
* Add NEWS entry about changed default bootstrap variant
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13
* Set upstream metadata fields
-- Matthias Klumpp <email@example.com> Mon, 08 Nov 2021 19:56:06 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.1-1