: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.7.0-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/letsencrypt-team/dehydrated.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/letsencrypt-team/dehydrated
- Last scan: 2021-09-15 01:04:11+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-22 07:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dehydrated (0.7.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add some patches from upstream:
+ Fix CN extraction for older openssl versions.
+ New option to not revalidate authorizations on forced renewal.
+ Fixed small unassigned variable issue.
+ Update copyright year.
+ Per-certificate config fixes. Closes: #981449
+ Add -t tls-alpn-01 to command line help.
* Update d/copyright.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com> Thu, 25 Feb 2021 21:20:55 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.7.0-2
- Git log:
Author: Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Jun 18 19:58:11 2021 +0200
d/README.Debian: fix typos
Signed-off-by: Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>