: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/developers-reference.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/developers-reference
- Last scan: 2018-07-15 15:48:27+00
- Next scan: 2018-07-16 12:17:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
developers-reference (3.4.20) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Team upload.
* Reduce the large package tracker section to a few small paragraphs
pointing to the real documentation hosted on
* Apply typo/rewording patch from Paul Hardy. Closes: #878033
* Update IRC channel list with better examples. Closes: #773544
* Be more specific in the recommendation to use gender-neutral
constructions. Thanks to Johannes Schauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
for the initial patch. Closes: #774837
* Bump the minimal size of the GPG key to 2018 bits and put link
to keyring.debian.org. Closes: #798106
* Recommend using "which" to test availability of a command.
Thanks to Axel Beckert for the patch. Closes: #883742
* Point out that a non-working email is a policy violation. Improve
MIA explanations. Closes: #604193, #544135
Thanks to Caitlin Matos for the patch.
* Replace some backticks with normal quotes in japanese translation
to fix a build failure with LaTeX 2018. Closes: #896191
Thanks to Hilmar Preuße for the patch.
* Simplify generation of PUBDATE by relying on SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH.
* Drop Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <email@example.com> from Uploaders.
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* security uploads should go to *.security.upload.d.o (closes: #874291)
[ Julien Cristau ]
* Update Vcs-* control fields.
* Fix upload host name (ssh.upload.debian.org, not ssh.debian.org);
closes: #888978. Thanks, Thorsten Alteholz!
[ Sean Whitton ]
* Include link to Riseup's "OpenPGP Best Practices" (closes: #834070)
* Add section "Selecting the upload urgency" to best-pkging-practices
[ Aurélien COUDERC ]
* Fix CSS text color to avoid the HTML version being unreadable when
using a light on dark default browser stylesheet.
* d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.5, no change needed.
-- Raphaël Hertzog <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:23:40 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.4.20