: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/developers-reference.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/developers-reference
- Last scan: 2019-02-20 14:20:01+00
- Next scan: 2019-02-21 14:02:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
developers-reference (3.4.23) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Holger Wansing ]
* Globally change "new maintainer" into "new member". Closes: #817914.
[ Holger Levsen ]
* scope.dbk: extend: s#Debian developers#Debian developers and maintainers#
- stop recommending remote signing of packages, especially using debrsign.
Closes: #855320. Thanks to Daniel Kahn Gillmor.
- slightly reword existing paragraph about dch and debchange.
* best-pkging-practices.dbk: add another example of a multi binary source
package. Closes: #430889.
* l10n.dbk: drop paragraph about Debian specific manpages maintained in cvs.
* developer-duties.dbk: improve paragraph about coordinating with upstreams.
Closes: #908155. Thanks to Ian Jackson and Wouter Verhelst for the
- clarify the recipients of firstname.lastname@example.org. Closes: #775740.
Thanks to Josch Schauer for the wording.
- don't suggest to test downgrading packages. Closes: #376590.
Thanks to Justin Pryzby.
- add a paragraph to the section about reintroducing packages to check and
update the security tracker metadata. Closes: #839885.
Thanks to Paul Wise.
* beyond-pkging.dbk: mention mass-bugs for reporting bugs against many
packages. Closes: #483232. Thanks to Sandro Tosi for the suggestion.
- drop url-cvsweb.
- switch five http urls to https, leaving one http url.
* d/control: mark all binary packages as multiarch: foreign.
* Update po4a/po/developers-reference.pot and po4a/po/*.po for the new and
- renamed from README-contrib.
- update instructions how to update .po files.
* d/TODO: remove some ancient entries and clarify that only the BTS should
be used in the long term.
-- Holger Levsen <email@example.com> Sun, 17 Feb 2019 13:44:03 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.4.23