: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.1.20-8 < 0.1.20+git20200830.0ad52b0-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/devtodo.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/devtodo
- Last scan: 2021-04-06 09:36:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-12 06:52:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
devtodo (0.1.20-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
* debian/bash-completion: created to indicate bash-completion file.
* debian/clean: removed. Bash completion script is handled by the addon
and autotools files are handled by autoreconf.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped debhelper-compat to 13.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Removed dpkg-dev from Build-Depends. No longer needed - marked as
- Updated Homepage field.
- Updated Vcs-* fields to Salsa.
- Migrated to 1.0 format.
- Updated all data.
* debian/dirs: removed. debian/install already creates the directory.
- Added AUTHORS from upstream source.
- Removed debian/TODO. Already installed automatically.
* debian/install: installing only necessary files now.
- fix-manpage-for-tdl: removed because tdl was reintroduced.
- misc-changes: removed changes to file generated by autoreconf -
config.h.in is generated each build.
- Added information about reintroduction of tdl.
- Renamed from README.debian.
- Removed override_dh_link to install tdl again. There is no conflict
anymore since tdl package has been removed from Debian.
- Replaced override_dh_auto_install with dh_bash-completion addon.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/*: created to provide CI tests for the package.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
- Bumped version to 4.
- Updated regular expression and website address.
-- Carlos Henrique Lima Melara <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:58:52 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.1.20-8