: VCS has unreleased changes: 9.8~ > 9.7
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/dgit-team/dgit
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/dgit-team/dgit
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 07:30:46+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-23 04:05:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
dgit (9.8~) unstable; urgency=medium
dgit (9.7) unstable; urgency=medium
dgit general bugfixes:
* Correctly test for presence of git repo on dgit git server.
Fixes behaviour following mixed dgit/non-dgit uploads. Closes:#934126.
(Was badly broken by http fetching rework in dgit 9.6.)
* Fix use on NFS, by closing a file which is going to be deleted.
[Report and fix from Stéphane Glondu] Closes:#933827.
dgit vcs-git bugfixes:
* Strip [<path>] (used eg by Debian Haskell Team). Closes:#932699.
* update-vcs-git: Cope if url is unchanged.
* update-vcs-git: Strip -b (as it always should have done).
* New facilities for http testing, including mock webservers.
* New test cases for http, and for bugs fixed in this version.
* Switch to using http git check in three existing tests.
* Improve debian/tests/control generator.
* Limited refactoring to support other changes.
Other minor changes:
* dgit: Slightly more debugging for check_for_git with http[s]
* changelog: Fix a typo in the entry for 9.6.
* i18n (messages) updated, following message changes.
-- Ian Jackson <email@example.com> Sun, 11 Aug 2019 01:11:01 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag archive/debian/9.7
- Git log:
Author: Ian Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun Aug 11 01:12:05 2019 +0100
changelog: Start 9.8
Signed-off-by: Ian Jackson <email@example.com>