: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/dh-golang.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/dh-golang
- Last scan: 2019-10-17 11:19:32+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-26 09:38:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
dh-golang (1.42) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Guillem Jover ]
* Properly handle Go-Import-Path being a multi-line field.
A multi-line field can start with a blank line after the field, we
should cope with that. Such as in:
* Recommend building object files under _build/
By default the build directory is arch-qualified, which means that we
cannot easily ignore them in places like .gitignore. Use a well-known
pathname for this.
* Use Uploaders instead of Maintainers in debian/control example file
* Wrap, sort, and add trailing commas to multi-line fields.
Format fields in a way that minimizes diff output and that makes it
easier to copy & paste or move lines around between fields:
- Adding a trailing comma on the last entry makes appending new
entries not affect the last one.
- Sorting makes the contents easier to find and easier to avoid
* Switch to Standards-Version 4.4.0 in example/control
* Switch to debhelper-compat (= 12) in example/control.
This matches the main packaging, and gets rid of the requirement for
the debian/compat file, which was not present in the example directory
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no
* Remove boilerplate comment from debian/rules
[ Dr. Tobias Quathamer ]
* Add myself as uploader
* Correct Martína's name
-- Dr. Tobias Quathamer <email@example.com> Sat, 07 Sep 2019 18:10:27 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.42