: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/dh-make-golang.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/dh-make-golang
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 17:23:22+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-26 00:19:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
dh-make-golang (0.0~git20190305.55fc2d0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Afif Elghraoui ]
* d/control: set minimum required version of golang-any
the new dependency on golang-github-google-go-github-dev
needs at least 1.9, so we need it here now as well.
[ Guillem Jover ]
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.3.0
* Build object files under _build/
By default the build directory is arch-qualified, which means that we
cannot easily ignore them in places like .gitignore. Use a well-known
pathname for this.
* Wrap, sort, indent by one, and add trailing commas to multi-line fields.
Format fields in a way that minimizes diff output and that makes it
easier to copy & paste or move lines around between fields:
- Adding a trailing comma on the last entry makes appending new
entries not affect the last one.
- Starting the field value on the next line makes inserting or changing
the first value generate less diff.
- Indenting by one space, makes the contents movable between fields,
and gives a unified format to all such fields.
- Sorting makes the contents easier to find and easier to avoid
We cannot currently do this for the Go-Import-Path field, because
dh-golang does not cope with this file being multi-line with an empty
first line, yet.
* Update .gitignore files
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no.
This makes it possible to build packages w/o requiring (pseudo-)root
[ Dr. Tobias Quathamer ]
* New upstream version 0.0~git20190305.55fc2d0
* Use debhelper-compat and switch to v12
* Update Standards-Version to 4.4.0, no changes needed
* Update d/copyright
* Add patch to use S-V 4.4.0
-- Dr. Tobias Quathamer <email@example.com> Thu, 08 Aug 2019 11:14:59 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0_git20190305.55fc2d0-1