: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.0-13 < 1.0-13.1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/joachim-guest/dict-devil.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/joachim-guest/dict-devil
- Last scan: 2022-10-02 06:17:07+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-08 19:36:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
dict-devil (1.0-13) unstable; urgency=medium
* Avoid timestamps to make the build reproducible (Closes: #776433).
- Invoke dictfmt with the "--no-time" option in debian/devil2dict.
- Call dictzip with the "-n" option in debian/rules, bumping the
dictzip build-dependency to (>= 1.12.1+dfsg-4~).
Thanks to Chris Lamb for the report and the initial patch.
* Bump debhelper compat level to 10.
* Update Vcs-* fields and the patch header to point at salsa.debian.org.
* Avoid an absolute path in the check for dictdconfig in the maintainer
scripts, use the 'which' command instead.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3, no changes needed.
-- Sven Joachim <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:01:50 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 1.0-13