Debian changelog in Git:
dillo (3.0.5-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.2.
+ Change Priority from extra to optional.
* Follow redirect and change Dillo homepage from HTTP to HTTPS. Issue
reported by DUCK, thanks!
* Set "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
* Remove trailing whitespace from ancient debian/changelog entries.
* Drop build-dependency on dh-autoreconf. (No more needed since
debhelper compat level 10.)
* Add lintian override for bogus tech-ctte decision imposed onto policy,
as the less bad of all alternatives.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 06 Dec 2017 19:43:44 +0100