: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/dipy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/dipy
- Last scan: 2021-11-27 23:02:04+00
- Next scan: 2021-12-04 02:56:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
dipy (1.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Helmut Grohne ]
* Demote documentation dependencies to B-D-I. (Closes: #983840)
[ Étienne Mollier ]
* New upstream version 1.4.1.
* d/watch: fix broken link to Github and refer through https instead of http.
* Standards-Version: 4.6.0 (routine-update)
* Remove trailing whitespace in debian/changelog (routine-update)
* Apply multi-arch hints.
+ python3-dipy-lib: Add Multi-Arch: same.
+ python-dipy-doc: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.
* d/control, crossbuild.patch: demote python3-h5py, -nibabel and -tqdm
build-dependencies as <!nocheck>, and prevent setup.py to forcefully
ask for the corresponding modules; this enables cross compilation.
(Also demote python3-scipy to reduce the load on nocheck build profiles.)
* d/control, d/rules: make python-dipy-doc depend on libjs-mathjax, and avoid
one to refer to mathjax online while reading the documentation, which would
otherwise be a privacy breach.
* d/control: add myself to uploaders.
* d/rules: make all example scripts not executable, for consistency.
* d/rules: enable hardening.
* d/copyright: update copyright years.
* add spelling-error-in-binary.patch.
-- Étienne Mollier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:58:08 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.1-1