: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/disc-cover.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/disc-cover
- Last scan: 2021-06-22 12:59:03+00
- Next scan: 2021-07-01 03:10:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
disc-cover (1.5.6-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
* debian/clean: created.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Added Vcs-* fields pointing to Salsa.
- Bumped Standards Version to 4.5.0.
- Updated Homepage field.
- Migrated to 1.0 format.
- Updated all data.
* debian/install: removed manpage to use the proper debhelper tool.
* debian/manpages: created to install upstream provided manpage.
- Numbered old patch (defined_array.patch -> 010_defined-array.patch).
- 010_defined-array.patch: added patch header.
- 020_fix-typos-in-manpage.patch: created.
- 030_convert-file-to-utf8.patch: created.
* debian/rules: removed clean rule in favor of debian/clean.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide CI tests for the package.
- Bumped version to 4.
- Updated regular expression and website address.
-- Carlos Henrique Lima Melara <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 24 Oct 2020 18:03:41 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5.6-4