: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/disktype.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/disktype
- Last scan: 2021-02-26 16:14:10+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-07 01:45:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
disktype (9-11) unstable; urgency=medium
* Using forensics-samples-multiple package in second CI test. Consequently:
- debian/source/include-binaries: no longer needed. Removed.
- debian/tests/control: updated to use fsdeploy command to provide
- debian/tests/test.img: no longer needed. Removed.
* debian/control: added exFAT and F2FS to long description.
* debian/NEWS: created to tell about exFAT and F2FS.
- 40_add_support_exfat.patch: created to add support to exFAT.
- 50_add_support_f2fs.patch: created to add support to F2FS. Thanks to
- 60_update_README.patch: created to make upstream README compliant with
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 07 Nov 2020 09:32:28 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/9-11