: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/python-modules/packages/django-reversion.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/python-modules/packages/django-reversion.git
- Last scan: 2017-04-30 03:18:03+00
- Next scan: 2017-05-01 23:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
django-reversion (2.0.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Update d/watch to match new upstream versioning scheme.
* Drop intersphinx patch as upstream no longer uses it in their
* Adapt d/rules to new upstream source layout.
* Add python(3)-mock to Build-Depends as they are required to run the
* Change name of upstream changelog to CHANGELOG.rst.
* Use https:// for copyright-format 1.0 URL.
-- Michael Fladischer <email@example.com> Tue, 29 Nov 2016 23:05:36 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.8-1