: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dnsmap.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dnsmap
- Last scan: 2020-01-22 20:09:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-29 01:07:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
dnsmap (0.35-1) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Thiago Andrade Marques ]
* Initial release. (Closes: #850068)
* New co-maintainer.
* New upstream homepage.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper >= 10' to
'debhelper-compat = 12' in Build-Depends field.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' in source stanza.
- Added the field Homepage.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.1.
- Improved the long description.
- Using priority optional instead of extra.
- Added the fields Source and Upstream-Contact.
- Updated all information about the upstream and Debian maintainers.
* debian/dnsmap.install: removed, data migrated to debian/docs.
* debian/docs: created to install some important upstream files.
* debian/patches/*: removed the patch. The upstream fixed the source code.
* debian/rules: added the DH_VERBOSE option.
* debian/source/include-binaries: not needed. Removed.
* debian/tests/*: added to perform two CI tests.
* debian/watch: Added.
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Update team maintainer address to Debian Security Tools.
* Update Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser for the move to salsa.debian.org.
[ Samuel Henrique ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml.
-- Thiago Andrade Marques <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 20 Nov 2019 21:05:34 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.35-1